About Voice Northants
Voice is a free, confidential support service for anyone affected by crime in Northamptonshire.
Our services are available to anyone, whether a crime has been reported to police or not and regardless of when or where it happened. It doesn’t matter if you were the victim of a crime, a witness of crime or have been affected by something that happened to your family, friends or community – Voice is here to help and support you.
We do this by providing independent emotional support and practical assistance to help you cope, recover and thrive. In the past 12 months, we’ve supported more than 15,000 people just like you.
If you’ve been affected by crime and want some help and advice, or would just like someone to talk to, get in touch with us.
Voice is here to:
- provide emotional and practical support to anyone affected by crime;
- link with partner agencies to ensure the right specialist support is available for everyone;
- offer help and guidance to anyone who has to attend court proceedings; and
- promote involvement in the criminal justice system by informing people about their rights.
In the past 12 months, Voice has:
- supported over 15,000 people of all different ages from all different backgrounds;
- provided nearly 3,000 hours of practical support to help citizens following crime; and
- spent close to 2,000 hours listening to people and providing emotional support.