You can talk to Voice about anything big or small.
Getting help or support from us is free and confidential, meaning we don’t need to tell anyone that we’ve spoken to you. You don’t even have to tell us your name if you don’t want to.
We’ve been set-up to only help people like you – anyone under the age of 21 in Northamptonshire who has been affected by crime, no matter what has happened, when it happened, where it happened or whether it happened to you or not. You don’t even have to have reported anything to the police.
Asking for support is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of – we all need a helping hand every now and again!
- listening to you and helping you understand what has happened and how you can start to feel better;
- helping you get support from other places if you need it;
- explaining the law and your rights;
- helping you speak to the police if you want to, and understanding what happens; and
- supporting you telling your parents, if you want to.
Whether you just want to talk to Voice, or would like to meet with one of our team, we are here for you. If you’re not quite ready to talk, there’s lots of help and advice here.
Ways you can speak to Voice:
- send us a message on Facebook at Facebook.com/VoiceCYP;
- direct message us on Twitter at @VoiceCYP;
- call us on 0300 303 1965; or
- email us at email@example.com.