Voice is a service made exactly to help people like you.
We’re here to help anyone under the age of 21 in Northamptonshire who has been affected by crime – no matter when it happened, where it happened, or whether it happened to you or not.
Getting help from us is free, and we don’t have to tell anyone else about it. You can speak to us about anything, here.
Asking for support is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of – we all need a helping hand every now and again!
We can help you by:
- listening to you and helping you understand what has happened, and what will happen now;
- helping you get support from other places if you need it;
- explaining the law and your rights;
- helping you speak to the police if you want to, and understanding what happens; and
- supporting you telling your parents or the police, if you want to.