We’re here to help and support anyone who has been affected by crime, no matter when it happened, where it happened and regardless of whether it was reported to the police.
We are a free, confidential service and our friendly team will be able to offer you practical or emotional support to help you move forward with your life. This includes helping to explain your rights.
To access support from Voice:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0300 303 196
- Opening Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 8am-6pm | Tuesday, Thursday – 8am-8pm | Saturday – 9am-12:45pm
- Fill in the form below
Christmas opening hours
- Christmas Eve: 8am – 4pm
- Christmas Day: closed
- Boxing Day: closed
- 27th Dec 2018: 8am – 8pm
- 28th Dec 2018: 8am – 6pm
- 29th Dec 2018: 9am – 12:45pm
- 30th Dec 2018: closed
- New Year’s Eve: 8am – 4pm
- New Year’s Day: closed
- 2nd Jan 2019: normal opening hours
If you need support outside of the above hours, please contact National Victim Support on 0808 168 9111, or the Samaritans on 116123.
For information on how to report a crime, click here.